Mechanical Engineer Surveyor
£40000.00 - £45000.00 per annum + Benefits package
Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Im currently working with a client on this opportunity to become an Engineer Surveyor. This is a great opportunity to join a growing team and take on the responsibilities of an Inspector. The role also offers the chance to move away from Handon work, whilst keeping you on the coalface of engineering.
- Job Title: Mechanical Engineer Surveyor / Inspection Engineer
Salary:£40,000 to £45,000 + £5k Car + Pension + Benefits + Flexible hours
- Hours:Monday to Friday Daytime flexible hours that you help to plan.
Location:Homebased, living in Salisbury
What were looking for:
- Lifting & handling equipment & machinery, materials handling, mechanical handling, overhead cranes, etc. (essential)
- HNC / HND (Level 4+) in Engineering discipline Or IEng or NVQ Level 4 or Eng Tech or LCGI / Licentiateship
- Boilers & pressure systems air, water, steam systems, compressors, air receivers and refrigeration plant. (desirable / nice to have)
- Ex Forces background can sometimes be ideal but not essential Royal Electrical Mechanical Engineers (REME), RAF, Army, Navy, Marine Engineer.
- Homebased, carry out service surveys and inspections on a wide range of industrial, commercial and manufacturing plant and machinery.
Ensure equipment is safe and fit for use & complies with legislation (LOLER, PUWER, PSSR, COSHH etc).
- Write reports.
- You will be assigned work / companies to visit in your LOCAL area manage your own diary. (Flexible hours)
- 40 hours per week including commuting / travel time & reporting
- Opportunities to train, learn and progress in future
- Profitable company, investment into the staff, promotions, planned growth.
- Never made a redundancy, recessionproof business
To apply, please follow the relevant buttons on this Job page. Alternatively, you can contact me via LinkedIn, Charlie Moore working at Morson International.
Posted 7 days ago