Manchester, Greater Manchester, England
Competitive + bonus + opportunity
These exciting opportunities for Collections Specialists have arisen with one of the country's fastest growing finance companies. You will deal with incoming and make outbound calls to customers in arrears to discuss payment options. Dealing with customer queries, payment plans and managed arrears on finance agreements. The busy Collections team provide technical and product specific support to other departments and customers.
Applicants must have collections experience and have chased debts previously . Credit control experience is not relevant.
- Handling customer queries, payment plans and managing arrears on finance agreements
- Provide technical and product specific support to team members and customers
- Achieve set targets and call quality objectives
- Chasing debtors and late payments
- Advise and influence clients' customers on the payment options for debt recovery
- Handle each call promptly and in the correct manner, updating records accordingly
- Manage customers' expectations
- Input customer related data accurately and efficiently
- Take responsibility for resolving disputes, ensuring that caller concerns are actioned correctly and all parties are notified
- Ensure a full understanding of the Company's quality standards and expected standards of service in support of this role
Key Skills and Experience
- Previous experience in collections finance/utilities.
- Remain calm, patient and polite
- Be a confident, self-motivated and enthusiastic team player
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Computer literate to include MS Office
This role will be full time hours between the hours of 9am-8pm on a rotating shift pattern. Occasional weekend shifts are required with the option of additional overtime.
The company is experiencing rapid growth and as such there will be opportunity to advance and for career development.
If you have the necessary skills and experience, please apply today.
Keywords: Collections Agent, Senior Collections Agent, Collections Advisor, Collections Assistant, Collections, Finance,
This vacancy is being advertised by Adam Butler Limited. The services advertised here are those of an Employment Agency. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation, and we are pleased to accept applications from all sections of the community. Any qualifications listed are indicative and we confirm that we are willing to accept applications from people holding equivalent qualifications.
Any direct canvassing or agency approaches will be automatically redirected to adambutlerltd.co.uk for further consideration.
Posted 28 days ago