Milton Keynes, UK
£120 - £145 per day
Are you dedicated, compassionate, motivated and inspirational? Do you have a keen interest in developing your own experience in the world of Special Educational Needs? Are you looking for the next step in your career?
If you hold either a PGCE or QTS and answered any of the above questions then you're exactly who we are looking for! We are the UK's largest recruitment agency and we are currently looking for SEN teachers to place in long term positions for the new academic year.
Teaching Personnel are looking to meet with SEN Teachers for a specialist schools in Milton Keynes that cater for either primary or secondary aged students predominantly with Autism, Learning difficulties and Speech and Language complications. Our ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, committed and flexible and have a love of teaching students with special educational needs, including learning outside of the classroom and teaching life skills. You will want to inspire and motivate students and will not mind students who are sometimes anxious and show challenging behaviour.
About the role:
- SEN Teacher
- Planning and delivering lessons that take the needs of the students into consideration
- Assisting the children with their educational growth
- Flexible working options available (part time & full time)
- Work alongside a supportive SEN department and senior leadership team
- Competitive rates of £120 - 145 per day (dependent on experience)
- Hold UK QTS or equivalent teaching qualification
- Experience working with children or adults with Special Educational Needs would be ideal but not necessary
- You will be confident, determined, resilient, approachable, positive and motivated.
- You will be calm, caring and conscientious
- Commitment, initiative and excellent interpersonal skills is essential
To be considered for this role, you will be required to:
- Have a DBS on the update service or be willing to obtain one
- Be able to provide two references from the last 6 years
We also offer a broad range of opportunities to work with secondary aged students and with students with a variety of different specialist needs. These include, but are not exclusive to, Autism, Severe Learning Difficulties, Profound Multiple Learning Difficulties, Physical Difficulties, hearing and visual impairments, Behavioural issues and Social, emotional and mental health issues.
If you fit the above criteria and are looking for a new exciting opportunity to further your career then please call Harry on#########
Posted 19 days ago