West Midlands, England
Permanent (Full time)
Customs Brokerage Clerk - VR/20442
The Company & Role:
Our client in Coventry, are looking for a Customs Brokerage Clerk to join their centralised brokerage department, to process daily shipments and ensure customs compliance in a timely and accurate manner for a large e-commerce account.
- Customs brokerage - with an emphasis on Air freight entries
- Identify correct CPC code to use on customs entry from customers paperwork and make formal entry onto a customs system
- Manage group email inbox
- Liaising with customers directly via email and telephone
- Admin duties, including opening posting and filing
- Previous experience working in the freight forwarding industry, and knowledge of customs entries at any level
- Obtained at least GSCE qualifications including Maths & English
- Excellent communication skills, both written and spoken
- Flexible, friendly and enthusiastic attitude required
- Customer service orientated
- Able to work on their own initiative, and would require minimum supervision
Hours: 9-5pm, Sunday - Thursday.
If you're interested in the role, click apply now to send over an up-to-date CV or email the Shipping team on ######### .
Posted 69 days ago