Train to become a Games and Software Tester - Wells | Zoek UK
Train to become a Games and Software Tester
Wells, Somerset, England
Permanent (Full time)
· No experience needed
· Become certified online, at home and in your spare time
· Industry ready in as little as 12 weeks
· Unlimited interviews
Ready Player 1!
Would you like to become a games and software tester at home and work from anywhere?
With visionary developers looking at new and stimulating ways to keep gamers engaged, the need for games and software testers has never been higher. Testing and testing to ensure all facets of the game work harmoniously to create a streamlined gameplay, you will be responsible for ensuring the game or software is market ready and bug free.
The Training Room are welcoming applications from avid gamers and are providing an online course to help them achieve the Software Development skills and special moves needed to pursue a career doing something they love. Gaming experience alone is not enough anymore, software development certifications are widely required to be considered for opportunities. The good news is these certifications can be earned from the comfort of your own home in approx. 12 weeks.
No previous experience is needed! Full online training and dedicated support is provided along with unlimited interviews for 3 years.
Successful graduates will gain the following certifications:
· Microsoft Software Fundamentals (MTA) Develop your understanding of core programming, object-oriented programming, general software development, web applications, desktop applications and databases
· Python v or Later Develop a standalone language in this course. Once you complete this course, you’ll have the knowledge of using Python for data structure, functions and classes, input and outputs (keyboards, screens and files), and object-oriented programming
· Oracle OCA Java SE 8 Programmer Learn the syntax and structure that surrounds Java programming language to create Java applications - master data types, operators and decision control structures
· Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Utilise this leading certification and develop competencies in data modification, built-in functions, group and aggregate data and implementing error handling. Cover all necessary topics ready for the 20461 exam
· OCP Java SE 8 Programmer II Develop your understanding on topics such as functional programming, basics of object oriented programming and application of knowledge in database work. Cover all fundamental aspects of
Java programming and demonstrate your skills to your employer that you are proficient in Java technologies and use industry standard best practices.
· Beginning C 7 Programming Gain knowledge of C programming, including the concepts such as desktop, cloud, and cross-platform programming, making use of data sources. Also understand the basic and advanced concepts of C programming and provide hands-on learning with the real-world scenarios.
A career in Game Testing could be as little as 12 weeks away – make a choice your future self will be grateful for.
CLICK APPLY now and complete the next steps, we’ll be in touch to answer any questions you may have."
Posted 40 days ago