£7.70 - £8.21 per hour + Paid DBS, Training and more
Role Overview:As a Support Worker at Oaklands you will work with people who have varying degrees of physical and learning disabilities as well as mental health issues to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
- Requirements:Support Workers in this location, experience is not necessary as all of our staff receive training tailored to the needs of the people they support.
- Paid DBS* and holidays
- Salary scale/progression if you want it
- Life insurance and pension scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards and savings
- Gym and fitness discounts
- Long service awards
- Refer a friendearn between £250£750*
*Terms and conditions apply
- If you are interested in this role, please click to Apply or give us a call on#########
.We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.Should your employment with Voyage Care terminate for any reason within the first 3 months of your employment start date, the full cost of the DBS will be repayable back to us. Deducted from your final salary
* Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 10 days ago