£55000 - £65000 per annum + benefits
Our Client: Global design and construction consultancy.
Projects: Water and Civil Engineering
Company Headcount: 20,000 30,000
Requirements of the Commercial Manager:
- Support target cost setting, linking up with the Cost and Carbon lead (CCL) already in place
- Work closely with the client procurement team and CCL.
- Provide commercial support developing future packages of work
- Drive efficiency reporting amongst cost management community
- Supporting clientbased Project Managers at both locations with commercial processes
- Familiarity with flood defence, water and other civil engineering projects
- Good project management and personal time management skills
- Good familiarity with NEC 3/4 ECC & PSC contracts
- Professionalism in dealing with stakeholders and assertiveness in representing the clients interest in Value for Money
- Experience of working in a collaborative, noncompetitive commercial environment would be highly advantageous
Benefits: 24 days annual leave plus bank holidays, company pension plan, private healthcare, discretionary bonus along with excellent career progression and professional fees paid.
What happens next: Click apply today and our dedicated Surveying recruiter, Kevin Rose, will contact you to discuss the details of this opportunity in more depth.
Posted 22 days ago