Exeter St Davids, Exeter EX4 4NT, UK
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + bonus
There is no career progression in paraplanning.
- Everyone is talking about career progression and you've got nowhere to go.
- But then you've always assumed that's the way it is with paraplanning. What if there was another way? What if there was a company out there who are looking to hire a Paraplanner that would give you a vehicle to progressing your career in a way that you choose. Be that a more Senior Paraplanner, Team Leader or even a Financial Planner?
- Now I have your attention, read on
- They're a wealth management firm who will give you the option to work from Exeter or Bristol, your choice.
- The paraplanning team work closely and collaborate with the Financial Planners and Investment Managers.
- They have a family feel culture and a personable approach to the way they work. The Head of Business would describe the culture as "tea, cakes and hugs with some light banter. We're not a battery farm, it's a working environment where people feel valued and enjoy coming to work."
- You'll be heavily involved in paraplanning, attending client meetings and working on high net worth and complex cases.
- You'll be given all the support you require to become chartered and ongoing professional development within this stable and expanding organisation.
- The package on offer is a base salary of £40,000 - £55,000 plus bonus, family healthcare, 33 days holiday and a menu of benefits to choose from.
Posted 2 days ago