Planning/Estimating Engineer (Manufacturing)
£12.50 - 15.00 per hour + .
COME AND JOIN ONE OF THE SOUTH'S LEADING AGENCIES IN THE SUPPLY OF INDUSTRIAL AND ENGINEERING STAFF!!
Our specialised Aerospace manufacturing company are seeking a Planning and Estimating Engineer to join their growing team.
Duties will include:
- Quoting new and repeat product
- Planning amendments
- Conducting NPI reviews on new product and producing manufacturing method
- Completing customer PPAP submissions
- Purchasing raw material to correct specification
- Completing contract review of order prior to launch for manufacture.
- Generating repeat route cards for manufacture
This role requires the following:
- Experience working within the Aerospace industry
- Analytical with excellent problem solving skills
Working within a small team of engineers within a nationally established Aerospace company, this is an excellent opportunity to join a company which offers progressing and upskilling.
Salary: £25,000-£30,000 per annum, based upon experience.
Benefits: 25 days holiday+ 8 bank holidays, contributory pension (above national minimum), free on-site parking.
If this sounds like the job for you, then please contact our Bournemouth team today for more details!
If you are looking for a new position and have the experienced needed for this role, then please contact Amy or Sonja at City Centre Recruitment today!
Posted 27 days ago