Property Development Project Officer | Zoek
Property Development Project Officer
£28000 - £32000 per annum + 15% pension + flexitime
Property and/or project specialist required for Property Project Officer opportunity within a Not-For-Profit organisation in Salford.
My client are happy to train someone with transferable skills.
- Roles: Property Project Development Officer
- Brief description:Working within a property development team, assisting and managing projects related to the development of new properties/housing.
- Salary: £28,000-£32,000 depending on seniority
- Sector: Not-for-Profit / Social housing
- Exposure to projects - doesn't have to be formal experience - however must be able to run multiple projects concurrently and be able to keep track of and report on progress
- Proactive, on the ball - able to work autonomously
- Strong communicator both written and verbal - understands the importance of constant communication within a team and project environment
- At least a basic understanding of ICT & Excel
- Ability to persuade, influence and sell ideas
- Stakeholder management
- Able to deal with uncertainty
- Positive and "can do" attitude
- Willingness and Ability to learn
- Resilience and drive
- Ability to drive and access to a car
- Construction / Development experience
- Property Management
- Social Housing (especially Repairs and Maintenance)
- Formal project management qualification
- Sales experience
- Social Media - Promotion
If the opportunity is of interest please get in touch urgently as I am closing the shortlist on Wednesday 15th January. Interviews will take place Monday 20th Jan.
Posted 37 days ago