Senior Mental Health Nurse | Zoek
Senior Mental Health Nurse
£36000 - £37000 per annum
Mixed Shifts: hrs ( hr shifts)
The hospital offers a wide range of evidence-based specialist treatments and therapies through outpatient, day patient and inpatient programmes, all from our welcoming but discreet Central London locations.
Position in the Organisation:
- Reports to the Charge Nurse.
- Liaison at all levels with Consultants, Ward Manager, Nursing Services Manager and all multidisciplinary team members.
Main Responsibilities for the Senior Mental Health Nurse include:**:**
- To assume a position of leadership in order to support the hospital business needs.
- To provide professional nursing input with patients and plan and implement specific interventions with patients and their families.
- To provide feedback to other members of the treatment team regarding progress and functioning of patients.
- To liaise with other agencies involved in the care of patients.
- To participate as a member of a multidisciplinary team to provide effective patient care.
Limits of Authority:
- Collaborates with other therapy staff in therapeutic program review process.
- Collaborates in care planning discussions as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Ensures care-plans are reviewed, updated and actioned as required.
- Provides a link with outside agencies.
In order to be considered for this role:
- Be a Registered Mental Health Nurse (RMN)
- Three years post-registration experience, with evidence of on-going continuing professional development.
- Excellent organisation, administrative, written and verbal skills.
- Demonstrable leadership and management skills.
- Excellent IT skills.
- Have an active PIN
- Have a clear DBS.
We are seeking a Senior Mental Health Nurse who is passionate about the standards of care they provide if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you. Please apply today.
Posted 44 days ago