London, Greater London, England
Who we are
At Masabi, we are helping to make cities better places to live, work and visit, by enabling seamless, frictionless journeys on public transport systems. We are a SaaS company, developing a fare collection and ticketing platform that allows commuters to buy and present tickets for public transport on their mobile phones or simply by tapping a bank card to travel.
Defining the future of transport ticketing, Masabi launched integrations with and a journey planner called allowing users to purchase tickets for public transport right within those apps.
Justride is deployed in cities around the globe, including New York, London, Boston, Las Vegas, The Hague, Los Angeles and many more with an exciting industry-first SDK deployment with Uber in Denver enabling the purchase of public transport tickets right within the Uber application.
We are about 115 people headquartered in London with offices in New York, Boston, and Cluj.
The Platform team are here to enable a DevOps culture that works for everyone throughout the organisation. This team provides specialist advice and support to our developers to ensure that everything operates properly, builds properly, deploys properly, is secure, is performant, is up-to-date, is the best technology for the job and doesn’t cost the earth to run. We work closely with the developers and make sure everything is optimal - from tech to process.
You will be enthusiastic about building a highly scalable cloud-native platform. A desire to ask questions, make changes and press for improvement wherever you see the chance.
A good interest in modern best-practice security engineering, getting involved in DevSecOps and automation of security.
You will have some experience with a modern programming or scripting language. As well as writing code, you’ve been involved in improving testing, integration and deployment processes.
- AWS Multi-Region Deployment using services such as ECS, RDS, ELB, CloudFormation, DynamoDB, Kinesis, Athena.
- ElasticSearch and Kibana.
- Linux, Puppet, Terraform, Docker and Atlassian Suite.
- Building a complex and scalable platform to enable a fast-paced deployment pipeline.
- Suggesting and Implementing process, pipeline, stability and security improvements.
- Building new tools, visualisations and integrations to help us develop and deploy faster.
- Knowledge and experience of cloud infrastructure (AWS Preferable)
- Experience of configuration management (Terraform/Puppet/Ansible etc..)
- Basic understanding of docker and containerisation.
- Any DevSecOps or cloud security experience.
- Demonstrable experience working with and supporting dev teams.
- Knowledge of scripting or programming languages (bash, ruby, java, python)
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours and up to 30 days holiday per year (not including bank holidays)
- Pension scheme
- Onsite yoga classes
- Childcare vouchers
- Cycle to work scheme
- Unlimited snacks and drinks, with regular free lunches
- Regular social gatherings with monthly allowance for each employee
- Biannual company events
- Fun and collaborative environment with a focus on making a difference in the world
Masabi is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate multiple approaches and points of view, striving to create an environment where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work. Whoever you are, just be yourself. None
Posted 6 days ago