£20000 - £25000 per annum + + Bonuses
Permanent (Full time)
Cordant people are currently recruiting a Lettings Negotiator to join their client based in Newport. You would need at least one years experience in Lettings and have a strong knowledge of all aspects of the Lettings industry.
You would be coming in as the only Lettings negotiator with an aim of growing this side of the business. You would take over a very healthy portfolio and you would be required to manage all aspects of the job such as.
- Manage the properties
- Liaise with landlords and tenants
- Arrange all fixings on the properties
- Deal with all rent payments
- attend and book House viewings
- Pictures of properties
- Up load housing information to right move
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone to join a growing company and really be part of their big plans.
The successful candidate will need to have
- At least 1 years experience in the industry
- A well rounded knowledge of all aspects of te industry
- Knowledge of policy and procedures and rent smart Wales
- Very hard working
- Ability to work on their own
- Be a very good sales person as Networking is vital
You would join an established and very successful company in a similar sector with a great bunch of people. You would be a key member of the team.
You would get a very competitive salary ranging between £20,000 £25,000 a year but could be more for the right person! You would get bonuses from day one if targets are hit.
Hours would be 9 5:30 working 5 days a week. Most Saturdays are required but you would get a day of in the week then instead. But you would join a very flexible company.
Please apply for this role if this person is you.
Cordant Group is an equal opportunities employer
Posted 71 days ago