Paralegal – Commercial Property
£16000 - £25000 per annum
Lexcel accredited firm in Bedford seeks a dynamic Commercial Property Paralegal on a full-time, permanent basis.
Joining our client’s multi-accredited practice situated in Bedford, the successful applicant will handle a rewarding caseload of commercial property matters.
• Business sales and purchases
• Commercial leases
• Use of the Land Registry portal
• Use of case management systems
• Liaising with professionals involved in property transactions
• Paralegals with 6 to 12 months experience
• Technical proficiency in commercial property is essential
• Ability to handle own caseload is required
• Strong IT skills
• Highly organised with the ability to multi-task effectively
Our client is a Lexcel accredited practice, which provides a full range of legal services from its office in Bedfordshire. Blending traditional values of outstanding client care with innovative solutions and modern technology, they ensure a cost-effective, high quality service. Situated in an ideal location with easy access to transport links and local amenities, they are now recruiting for a dynamic Residential Conveyancing Paralegal for their office situated in Bedford.
Paralegal – Commercial Property
For further details of this Commercial Property Paralegal vacancy, please contact Aklima on######### quoting reference AA05528921.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 43 days ago