Data Protection and Privacy Manager
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Additional Benefits
InHouse Data Protection and Privacy Manager
Our client is looking for a Data Protection and Privacy Manager to come in and assist the Company and its Group companies in matters relating to data protection (including compliance with GDPR); and general regulatory legal advice.
You will be involved in a variety of legal matters not just limited to insurance matters and will be given the opportunity to progress and develop your career. You will be assisting the Data Protection Officer and acting as the first point of contact on data protection matters.
Based in Sevenoaks, the successful candidate will be involved in the following:
Breach and Complaints Management:
- Investigate complaints with a privacy issues then respond in a timely manner
- Work (in conjunction with the DPO as necessary) to investigate and manage data protection breach notifications (internal or external processor)
- Respond to ICO information requests
- Manage complaint and breach logs
- Investigate and develop defence responses to ICO complaints and information requests
- Support the business in developing appropriate remediation and prevention efforts
Project Advisory and Assessments:
- Carry out initial project reviews using the Data Protection Impact Assessment process including advising project teams to ensure regulatory compliance is incorporated into plans at an early stage
- Liaise with internal project stakeholders throughout projects to ensure compliance
- Monitor post project to ensure Privacy advice was implemented appropriately
- Build trust and good professional relationships with key stakeholders
For more information on this great inhouse opportunity please contact Nick Warren at QED Legal. If this position isnt for you but you know someone who could be suitable then please let us know. We offer a reward fee for any successful referrals. For full details please see our website.
Posted 28 days ago