Primary Teaching Assistant needed in Poole
£60 - 70 per day + pension
Are you a primary TA or LSA seeking a new challenge?
Do you have an interest in supporting pupils with additional needs?
Teaching Personnel are seeking enthusiastic Teaching Assistants for a full time TA role in Poole. This is to start immediately and is fixed term for the academic year.
The school is a Primary SEN School, catering for pupils with Social, Emotional and Mental Health needs (SEMH). The school also caters for pupils with ADHD and Autism. Due to the nature of the school, the pupils can display challenging behaviour and the school has a very positive approach to behaviour management.
You will be working as a class based Teaching Assistant. This will involve working alongside the class teacher to support the pupils learning. You will be supporting pupils both on a 1-1 basis and in small groups.
To be successful in this role you should:
- have previous experience working with the primary age group - ideally this would be within a school setting however we would also welcome applications from sports coaches, youth workers, childminders etc
- be enthusiastic, pro-active and able to use your own initiative
- be a positive, nurturing person
- be resilient and confident supporting challenging behaviour
- have a goof understanding of the National Curriculum to be able to support pupils with their education
This is a full time role to start immediately. This will be a temporary role initially, with the opportunity to go permanent for the right candidate.
Working for Teaching Personnel offers many benefits, including:
- competitive, weekly pay
- access to our extensive CPD Academy training courses, including Team Teach training
- refer a friend scheme
- opportunities for permanent employment
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 3 days ago