Support Worker - Supported Living
£8.21 - 8.80 per hour + Benefits
Support Worker - Supported Living Lytham / Lytham St Annes Hours: Full-Time & Part-Time, a flexible working pattern required. Must be able to work a range of shift patterns, including Earlies, Lates and Sleep-in Excellent Rates of Pay!
Are you looking for a job where you can make a positive impact?
Do you enjoy working closely with Service Users and building relationships?
Then look no further.
One Fylde, based in Lytham St Annes has an incredible reputation for Care & Trust within the community. They pride themselves on the exceptional level of care provided, to make Support Users feel comfortable in their own homes.
As a support worker, you will need to develop warm and trusting relationships with people with learning disabilities to help them to lead fulfilling and independent lives. No two days are the same, you will be supporting the tenants with personal care and to undertake household chores, including planning and preparing meals to supporting them in leisure, education and employment services inside and outside of the home.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Experience of supporting adults in a care setting or in the community
- An awareness and understanding of Learning Disabilities
- Good communication skills, patience and flexibility
- An understanding of safeguarding and person-centred support
- A flexible working pattern
- An NVQ in Health & Social Care, or relevant qualification
A driving licence & access to your own vehicle would be a bonus
- Caring, kind & enthusiastic
- 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life for vulnerable people
- Willing to undertake Personal Care tasks
- Able to follow instructions and procedures
- Be comfortable working within either a team setting or lone working
- UK Driving Licence and own vehicle for work
- Hold or be willing to undertake a DBS check
- Have a flexible working pattern
Now together as 'One Fylde', Fylde Community Link and the Ormerod Home Trust have merged to share their goal of providing quality support and accommodation for people with learning disabilities around the Fylde.
Experience is desirable, however not essential as full training will be given.
If you are an experienced carer, or someone looking for a change, who has a committed and caring personality then APPLY NOW
Posted 32 days ago