£55000 - £60000 per annum + Bonus and Car allowance.
The Permanent Division of Robert Half are currently recruiting for an experienced Financial Controller for a FTSE 100 manufacturing company based in Luton.
As financial Controller you will be reporting to the General Manager & Financial Director, this role is responsible for providing guidance and support to the finance function and to the Luton site leadership team, particularly:
- Business partnering
- Ensuring strong corporate governance
- Ensuring development of the finance team
- Ensuring management team has a strong understanding of their impact on critical financial performance measures
- Supporting the overall objectives of Finance and IT department.
- Work closely with the GM to deliver budget and strategy.
- To provide insight into site financial performance and support the GM in communicating to relevant Divisions on financial performance and forecasts.
- Participate in, and provide financial support to the winning of new business.
- Manage capital appropriations to ensure that capital expenditures are budgeted, properly authorised, spend is controlled and to confirm value delivered from projects.
- Work closely with the Luton Leadership Team to implement financial aspects and to take responsibility for ensuring Programme Budgets do not overrun without approval.
- Ensure that financial systems, controls, delegated authorities and reporting throughout the Luton site comply with all national rules and regulations and comply with company policies and procedures.
- Ensure full compliance with all tax and duty regimes.
- To own the site Enterprise Risk Management Process and to coordinate action on the management team to mitigate enterprise risks.
- To support compliance with regulations legislation.
- Ensure that the IT and finance departments have the appropriate calibre of staff and that development plans are in place to ensure peoples potential is maximise.
- To provide leadership and support to the IT function within the business, in conjunction with Group IT and to ensure the business has in place necessary information systems and capabilities to operate securely, effectively and efficiently.
- Educated to Degree Level or equivalent experience in manufacturing and Finance leadership.
- Ideally with a professional finance qualification
- Financial leadership experience in a manufacturing environment and SAP experience would be beneficial
- Experience in a programme orientated environment preferred
- Proven ability to influence to establish and maintain effective working relationships with internal and external customers
- Proven ability to effectively handle complex situations and to perform effective analyses in order to derive appropriate solutions
- Evidence of an ability to instil sound financial management practices, and experience of introducing first class management reporting and control
Our client is a FTSE 100 company and is a globally renowned engineering company, with interests in the Defence and Aviation industry.
Salary & Benefits
The salary and benefits for the Financial controller role based in Luton are: £60,000 salary + bonus and Car allowance.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 20 days ago