£16000 - £16500 per annum
We are currently recruiting on behalf of an Award Winning Lab based in Newmarket who are looking for a Lab Technician to join their sample preparation department.
- Preparation of samples as identified from work schedules
- Drying and Grinding samples
- Preparing dry sample extractions and wet sample extractions
- Preparing metal digest
- Cleaning of chemical vessels
- Assistance in the generation of accurate and timely sample and QC data in line with client expectations and Companies Quality Systems
- Assistance in maintenance programmes for the Departments specific analytical instrumentation and any other analytical equipment used by the Department. Maintenance procedures shall ensure that instruments are kept in a clean and serviceable condition and that routine in house maintenance procedures are kept up to date.
- Maintenance, storage and labeling of adequate stocks of reagents and standards.
- Consultation with the Laboratory Manager or Team Leader when turnaround deadlines cannot be met
- Fast paced lab experience (desirable)
- A passion for Science
- Organisational Skills
- Results Focus
- Attention to Detail
- Seeking a challenging & varied position
Hours: 9am 5pm, Monday to Friday.
We will endeavour to respond to your contact/application within 48 hours, but due to the volume of applications we receive on a daily basis, if you havent heard from us within 4 working days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
This advert has been posted by a recruitment agency acting on behalf of a client.
Posted 39 days ago