Maintenance Engineer Growing Business
Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£20000 - £24000 per annum + Tax Free Bonus + Overtime
Currently in an exciting phase of expansion and a growing client portfolio, a manufacturing businessed based in Leeds have a number of MaintenanceEngineer positions available. Their head office is in Leeds but this office is based from Milton Keynes and is covering the southern region.
They are looking for Electrical or Mechanical Engineers to join their Installation & Service Teams, focussing on both existing and bespoke products. Working with the internal sales, design and technical team the role will involve the following:
* Carrying out electrical/mechanical installations
* Problem Solving, Testing and Installations
* Ongoing servicing and on the job repair of electrical or mechanical faults to job specification and customer requirements
* Completing all necessary documentation and reporting
* Keeping accurate job records and passing information to internal teams if there are repetitive faults
* Carrying out all works to a high standard whilst complying with all relevant health and safety requirements
* Customer liaison and relationship building
To succeed in the role of Maintenance Engineer youll have experience of a similar role (mechanical or electrical focused). Ideally youll have experience reading and interpreting engineering drawings along with experience dealing with complex products with electrical and mechanical components.
If youre interested please send Dan Kirkpatrick your up to date CV via the Apply Now button a new role could be just around the corner.
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment agency with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 30 days ago