At Netcentric, we come to work every day knowing we’re part of the solution to the most complex challenges brands have ever faced: digital transformation. Consumer expectation of brands is increasing in a world that is more connected and fast-paced.
Netcentric is a dynamic and innovative service provider with a unique culture. We empower our employees to use their creativity, looking beyond tools and technology to unlock the full potential of the Adobe Experience Cloud, so that we can deliver visionary digital marketing solutions for the world’s most recognized brands.
As part of the Cognizant Digital Business, we reap the benefits of combined expertise and access to multidisciplinary teams, forging ahead to become a leading customer experience player in Europe.
Our teams are based in some of the world’s most exciting cities - in Zurich, Munich, Berlin, Frankfurt, Dresden, Barcelona, Bucharest, London and Amsterdam. In all of our offices, you will find a culture that embraces over 48 different nationalities. You will also find some amazing views, fancy kitchens and cozy breakout areas for a bit of rest and relaxation.
And oh, did we mention that we empower employees to make meaningful decisions at work through Holacracy?
To support our fast-growing business, we are looking for a commercial lead to work with the existing team on doubling our revenue in the UK.
In this role, you will be in charge of our new business and work closely with the commercial team to ensure a smooth operation of all new business activities.
This is a key role for the organisation in which you will be accountable for:
- Establishing new client relationships and winning service delivery deals
- Achieving defined revenue targets for new accounts
- Keeping our sales/opportunity management up to date to provide relevant and accurate financial forecasts
- Personally leading sales opportunities
- Working with the delivery teams to drive growth
- Managing opportunities with Adobe and the Cognizant Client Partners
- Driving contractual agreements with the customer
- University degree with a preferred focus on business or finance
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a hands-on mentality
- Professional experience in IT and/or professional services and understanding of thereof
- Understanding the base technologies and trends of Digital Marketing
- Preferably having Adobe Experience Cloud knowhow (Business Practitioner level)
- Excellent social and networking skills
- Having an excellent network in our relevant industries and preferably within in Adobe
- Sales background in B2B, prior experience in a similar role is key
- Being able to present a successful record in selling digital transformation / Adobe implementation projects
- Strong communication skills (listening, written, verbal, presentation)
- Advanced problem-solving & analytical skills, enjoys continuous improvement process
- Good time management & self-organizing abilities
Basic project management skills & ability to work under pressure
At Netcentric you get:
- Permanent contract
- 30 working days of vacation for all employees
- Flexible working hours, with respect to project needs
- Recognition bonus system
- Dynamic and international team
- Supported gym membership
- Apple work equipment
- Central office locations with great office space
- Many off-site company events, including our annual company summit
- Everyone has a voice, we are a Holacracy organization
- Training & Development
- Badge System & Coaching
After three months from your starting date, you will enjoy:
- Benefits pension scheme
- Life insurance
- Private health insurance
Posted 14 days ago