Wolverhampton, West Midlands
£35000 - £45000 per annum
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a Management Accountant to join a growing organisation based in the Wolverhampton area. Reporting to the Financial Controller you will be responsible for the production of financial and management reports. This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be involved in business partnering.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful candidate to be involved in a Management accountant role progressing into a business partner type position working closely with all areas of the business. The ideal candidate will be able to communicate at stake holder level and be able to work within a team and individually.
My client is looking for the ideal candidate to have:
Experience of financial periodend processes, forecasting and budgeting is essential as well as being organised with the ability to plan and prioritise.
Strong Numeric and analytic skills
Financial reports produced and analysed
- To be an effective member of the financial and divisional management teams, producing robust, reliable, accurate financial information for their respective business area.Maintenance, reporting and analysis of weekly costs for the regions
- To ensure financial controls and processes are followed together with performance of monthly account reconciliations..
- Work with the Regional Operational team and Regional Finance Analysts at periodend to ensure information submissions are made on time and in full.
- Assist with reforecasting and budgeting.
- To provide support for query resolution for any issues that arises on the depot and P&Ls.
- Month end accounts preparation, variance analysis and financial commentaries
- Work closely with operational admin departments to ensure efficient Right first time processing of transactions and consistent processes between depots
Salary & Benefits
Salary is £35,000 £45,000 depending on experience with additional company benefits.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity to fast track you career In a growing organisation with endless growth opportunities, please contact
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 30 days ago