Executive -Customer Service : Mandarin Language Support (Mainland China)
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
The Executive -Customer Service will be required to assist with all enquiries from customers from Mainland China pertaining to online games and related services.
The support will be through written and spoken Mandarin using chat, email and voice.
Vacancies are available at our Kuala Lumpur Office.
The Responsibilities of the Role :-
- Assist players with games-related concerns.
- Respond to customer's request for live support through Chat, Email and Voice Serve as product advisers.
- Assist customer requests for sales and service of online games.
- Maintain good customer relationships by handling questions and concerns with speed, courtesy and professionalism.
The Requirements for the Role :-
- SPM / STPM /Diploma (Malaysian Citizens).
- Degree holder in any discipline(China Nationals).
- Good command of written and spoken Mandarin and basic English.
- Ability to type 60 words per minute in Mandarin with 98% accuracy.
- Ability to respond quickly and accurately to customer enquiries via live chat, email and voice.
- Proficient with MS Windows /Office.
- Passion for Gaming.
- Contact Centre Operating Days : Monday-Sunday
- Contact Centre Operating Hours : 24/7.
- Work week : 5 day week based on roster.
- Off days based on roster.
- Able to start IMMEDIATELY.
- Fluent Mandarin speakers from other countries are encouraged to apply.
- Attractive Salary RM3000.
- Housing allowance RM 500 per month(foreign nationals only).
- Work permit organised and paid by the company(foreign nationals only)
- Performance Related Bonus on a quarterly basis for confirmed staff.
- Medical and Hospitalisation coverage
- Gain EXPERIENCE from a Public Listed Company
- Convenient public transport : we are located opposite KLCC(KLCC LRT)
- Career Opportunities.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (except Public Holidays): 9.30am - 4pm.
Wednesday (except Public Holidays): 9.30am -12pm
Venue: SCICOM (MSC) BHD 25th floor, Menara TA One (Opposite KLCC). No. 22 Jalan P. Ramlee, 50450 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Documents to bring with you:-
- I/C - Malaysian Citizens
- Passport - Non-Malaysian (Original & Copy)
- Updated Resume
- Education Certificates and Transcripts (Original & Copy)
- Two passport size photos
Posted 5 days ago