Up to £8.75 per hour
We are now recruiting for Support Workers (full and part time opportunities available)
- Location: Aylesbury
- Role Overview:As a Support Worker at Chiltern View you will work with people who have varying degrees of learning disabilities and physical disabilities to promote independence and support them to lead as fulfilling life as possible, incorporating both therapy based activities and social based activities.
Your duties will also include:
- Helping the people we support to learn new skills.
- Assisting with day to day living tasks.
- Ensuring the people we support are encouraged to reach their full potential.
- Supporting our clients to live as independently as possible.
- Providing personal care.
- Moving and handling needs
- Support with medication and complex clinical needs.
- Support to access activities and socialise with others.
- We offer a great range of benefits which include:
- Paid DBS & Holidays
- Salary scale /progression if you want it
- Life insurance & Pension Scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Retail rewards & savings
- Long service awards
- Refer a friend from £250£750
Here at Voyage Care we like to EMPOWER each other, work TOGETHER, continue to be HONEST, to lead in OUTSTANDING quality and always be SUPPORTIVE.
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. We are an equal opportunities employer.
- Refer a friend today and you could receive £250£750 (T&Cs apply)
- We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the people we support. All successful candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG check and Regulated Activity which will include a check against the Barred adult list.
- * Some of our roles require male or female employees only, where this is indicated it is a genuine occupational requirement, in accordance with the Equality Act 2010
Posted 11 days ago