Engineering and Planning Admin
£18000 - £22000 per annum + bonus
Do you have a background in working within an manufacturing/engineering environment (ideally electronics) within a planning role?
Then we have the role for you.
Working with a well established and stable company, you will be required to:
- receive orders from customers
- liaise with internal teams to establish whether the product can be made
- provide technical feed back to the customer if it cannot or if you need to suggest an alternative product design
- keep records of the orders, status and value to ensure the customer requirements are met on time and in full
You will need to have either
- experience of being involved in a similar role with knowledge of technical/engineering/electronics
- possess a qualification in a relevant engineering discipline with sound IT and customer service skills then they can train you the rest!
The hours of work are 9am 5:30pm, Monday to Thursday with a 3pm finish on a Friday.
You will receive
- 30 days holiday (22 + 8 public)
- Bonus after 1 years service but well worth the wait!
Please apply for more details.
Randstad Business Support acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Business Support is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Posted 3 days ago