CCTV Installation Engineer
£21000 - £22000 per annum + Company Van, etc
LRL are recruiting for one of the UKs leading Security Groups, recruiting for 2x experienced CCTV Engineers to join a team of engineers delivering a professional service of installation and Maintenance across a broad range of sites ranging from residential properties, construction sites and industrial premises.
Covering the whole of the UK & possibly overseas.
It is essential to have experience in the CCTV engineer industry and have a proven background on both installation and configuration of IP systems being able to configure systems both onsite and also back to our Monitoring Station. The CCTV Engineer must be fully conversant in not only the physical installation of the CCTV systems but also have the ability to understand the clients requirements, be able to transition them into a commissioning plan, then undertake and document that commissioning process.
The successful candidate will have a strong knowledge of a range of CCTV products and the underpinning theory as to how they operate and be able to adapt when required to using new systems.
All applicants are also required to hold a valid CSCS card, IPAF is desirable however is not essential for this role and a full clean driving license (none drivers will not be accepted for this role)
All applicants must conform to the below standards;
* Be punctual Excellent time keeping is a must
* Be able to demonstrate excellent customer service skills
* Be forward thinking and decisive, whether this be working alone or as part of a team
* Be flexible there may be periods of time that working away is required including overnight stays to complete works on time
* Be able to work to time scales and keep Service Coordinators updated on all job progress
Immediate starts are also available for all successful candidates. Job Type: Fulltime
* How many years of CCTV Systems experience do you have?
* Do you have the following licence or certification: CSCS (Construction Skills Certification Scheme)?
* Do you have the following licence or certification: Driving License?
Salary £22,000 per annum.
Company Van Available for personal use.
If working away, all accommodation will be covered.
You will also receive £25 per day for working away.
Posted 33 days ago