Renewables Engineer / ASHP Engineer
St. Austell, Cornwall
£28000 - £30000 per annum + van, overtime, phone
Renewables Engineer required for our client, a heating and renewables specialist based in Cornwall. They require a Renewables Engineer to carry out installation work, on a variety of renewables systems, predomaintely heat pumps, as well as solar thermal if experienced.
The ideal candidate will come from a background in heating or electrical controls, with previous experience working on heat pumps. Previous experience within an installation role is required. It would be highly advantageous for the Renewables Engineer to have experience in a variety of renewables plant. The Renewables Engineer will be covering Cornwall and Devon.
The Heat Pump Engineer must have strong electrical and / or heating knowledge and ideally hold relevant qualifications such as and NVQ in plumbing and heating. The ideal candidate will have experience working with Daikin Altherma, Mitsubishi Eco Dan and Dimplex heat pumps
Service Engineer**Position Overview**
- Carrying out installation of air source heat pumps and other renewables equipment
- Covering site work in the Devon and Cornwall areas.
Service Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Previous experience/knowledge of Heat Pump installations
- F Gas Category 1 qualification advantageous
- Plumbing / Gas qualifications, such as an NVQ Level 2 or equivalent in plumbing and heating
- Full clean UK driving licence
- Based within commutable distance of Cornwall.
Service Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- £28,000 £30,000
- Company Van
- Company Phone
- Ongoing training and progression
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 17 days ago