Registered Nurse - RMN
FY3 9UX, Blackpool
£16.30 - £16.30
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Registered Mental Nurse RMN to join the team at:
Location: Amber Court, Kipling Drive Blackpool Lancashire FY3 9UX
33 hours per week over 7 days
£16.30 per hour
the sucessful nurse candidate will ensure the promotion of high standards of care, by ensuring all staff are supervised appropriately and the shift runs in a smooth and efficient manner. The role will involve caring for clients with specialized needs including but not limited to people living with dementia, leaning disabilities, and EMI. The candidate will also be able to demonstrate clinical competence in providing a service for people with a wide variety of often complex care needs including palliative care
Our ideal Registered General Nurse candidate will have the following skills and values:
- A nurse qualification RMN with a valid NMC pin number.
- Previous experience working as a staff nurse or registered nurse in a Care Home environment is desirable but not essential.
- A committed and organised approach.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible to work shifts.
In return for this you will receive a competitive salary package plus:
- Annual NMC registration costs covered*
- Clinical training support and development
- Development opportunities
- 5.6 weeks annual leave
- Fully funded training
- SimplyHealth cover after one year of service, inc. cashback on medical and dental expenses
- PerkBox - a range of discounts and free monthly offers for a variety of high street shops and restaurants
- Car through salary sacrifice
- Cycle to Work scheme
- NEST pension plan
- Nurse referral scheme
- Rewards for 5, 10, 15, 20 and 25 years of service
- Annual staff recognition MMCG Care Awards
Posted 11 days ago