IMT Project Manager
Norwich, Norfolk, England
£35 - 40 per hour
Seven Resourcing are looking for a temporary IMT Project Manager to work with Norfolk County Council's IMT Programme & Resources Service. This role is initially for a period of around 3 months and the day rate is negotiable depending on experience.
Project Management of small / medium IMT projects (as defined by NCC's Project Management Guidelines) as directed by the Senior IMT Project Manager or Service Manager - IMT Programme and Resources to ensure delivery of agreed outcomes on time and within budget.
- Deliver projects to agreed business requirements, agreed timescale and budget in line with corporate project management standards, take responsibility for creating and motivating teams as appropriate.
- Provide leadership as required to a project team including the range of people management skills required to achieve objectives. This will include working with customers and suppliers and management of project team resources making maximum use of deployed resources using matrix management skills.
- Qualifications: Member of an ICT professional institute.
- Experience: 2+ years working within a similar role.
- Compliance: Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Travel: Clean UK driving license with the ability to commute to and from work independently.
- Hours: 37.5 hours p/w.
Working with Seven Social Care:
Established in 2011, Seven Social Care is a leading provider of social care professionals to county councils, charities, hospitals, care homes and private organisations across the UK.
Seven is the recruitment service that guarantees experienced, qualified and available staff exactly when you need them. Our expert talent acquisition team seamlessly connect professionals to all areas of social care; including Children and Adults, Mental Health, Substance Misuse, Community, Support Work and everything in between.
After being shortlisted for multiple awards in 2018, we are proud of our nationwide reputation for providing a world-class recruitment service that is underpinned by honesty, integrity and attention to detail.
Refer a friend, family member or colleague for £250
If you're not the perfect match for this role, but you know a Social Worker who is, help them find their dream job by referring them to Seven Social Care. As a little 'thank you' from us, you will receive £250 for every referral that is successfully placed into a new role.
For more exclusive Social Worker jobs, please visit our website by searching 'Seven Social Care' on Google, or call#########
Posted 31 days ago