Primary Teaching Assistant
£55 - £60 per day
The school cares about each learner that comes through the door, and have a strong motto which underpins and guides all elements of daily practice in the school. They focus on helping every child to fulfil his or her potential within a safe, caring and stimulating environment and to allow the children to both learn and live as independently as possible.
The ideal candidate will possess:
* Experience when working with children with SEND.
* A valid DBS check on the update service or be willing to obtain this.
* An understanding of Special Educational Needs (SEN) and the barriers to learning.
* Additional CPD qualifications, such as: TeamTeach and Moving & Handling would be highly beneficial but not essential.
* Two suitable references covering the last 2 years.
* Commitment to a possible 4 month assignment.
CER can offer you:
* Support with interview preparation when applying for the job.
* A dedicated, supportive consultant who is a primary specialist.
* Free, continuous CPD courses, supported by the school and CER.
* Streamline competitive weekly pay that reflect your experience and pay scale.
* Career development and progression opportunities.
Simply click apply and we will contact you as soon as possible to discuss a registration. Alternatively, call the CER Liverpool Branch on######### for more information regarding how we can support your next career move.
Posted 14 days ago