Birmingham, West Midlands, England
£350 - 450 per day
Exciting, new opportunity for SOC Analyst. .The Company which we are representing is dynamic business based in Central London. The role offers a challenging environment for candidates who are innovative.
My client is a global leader within the financial sector. The client is dedicated to providing a world leading service within a developing organisation.
SOC Analyst Role :
- They are reporting to the Head of Cyber Security
- Day to day running of SOC, possibility of shifts due to the presence of a 24/7 SOC
- The candidate must be able to create a threat profile for the organisation.
- They must be able to provide expertise surrounding cyber security for the company, expanding outside the SOC sphere.
- SIEM tools such as SPLUNK and LogRhythm will be used to detect threats. As well as identifying the threats, they will track, categorize and help resolve the threats.
- Ability to convey complex technical terms into business IT language, thus making it comprehendible to both managers and partners.
- They must be pro-active in making recommendations to assist our clients to reduce their exposure to the IT Security threat.
SOC Analyst Requirements :
- Clear understanding, and past experience using both LogRhythm and SPLUNK, with the ability to convey previous utilisation of both SIEM tools.
- Preferably have experience using Alien Vault
- Degree in a relevant field, masters is preferable
- CISSP preferred
- The candidate must have good communication skills and be the sort to thrive in a hard-working and dynamic work environment. Ability to translate complex technical terms into business IT language
- IS027001 experiance
- Confidence in interacting with the end client, strong customer interaction experience
- CEH Certified
- Over 5 years in the industry of cyber security
Why Should You Apply?
- Growing and respected client
- Opportunities for career advance
- Great benefits.
- Great work life balance
- A challenging environment to advance the candidates skills.
X4 Cyber Security are part of the award winning X4 Group, a global group of specialist recruitment brands with over 10 years' experience connecting the talented and ambitious to the brilliant businesses they deserve.
Posted 22 days ago