Registered General Nurse (Medical or Surgical) - Lincoln
Lincolnshire - This Area Only
We are currently seeking Registered General Nurses' (RGN’s) looking to work a few extra shifts per month or looking for the flexibility of agency to work Ad hoc ward based shifts or block booking shifts in Lincoln.
Pulse is a highly reputable, award winning Tier 1 supplier of Healthcare professionals to the NHS and Private sector. We have a high demand of shifts to offer, Days and Nights and booking these shifts is effortless using our online free app ipoint or speaking with a designated consultant. The app also allows you to manage your availability, view pay rates and view and book shifts best suited to your lifestyle.
The benefits of joining Pulse are:
- Rewarding– competitive pay rates and bonuses of up to £250 for recommending your friends*
- Flexible – work the shifts that suit your lifestyle
- Easy – quick and convenient online recruitment process
- Modern – update your availability and book your own shifts with our free smartphone app, ipoint
- Exclusive – be the first to access the best choice of shifts across the UK, not available elsewhere
- Reliable – faster pay with a range of payment options; PAYE, PSC/LTD and umbrella
- Dynamic – work across the NHS and private sector
- Supportive – specialist revalidation support and access to high quality training and development
- Complete – a first class service from a leading UK nursing agency
Registered General Nurses (RGN’s) are require to have:
- A current NMC Registration.
- Six months post registration recent experience working on a medical or surgical wards.
- References covering the last three years employment (including clinical references)
- Provide or obtain evidence of MMR, TB and Hep B Immunisation
- Professionalism, dedication and compassion.
If you are interested in joining Pulse please apply and one of our team members will be in contact with you soon.
*Ts & Cs apply
Posted 21 days ago