Fund Accountant - Glasgow | Zoek UK | e85bd3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Bonus, Pension, Benefits
A leading, global investment bank is currently seeking Fund Accountants to join it's busy Fund Services Division in Glasgow.
These exciting Fund Accountant opportunities have arisen to due to a growth in the bank's investment activities and will offer the successful candidates strong training and growth opportunities.
As a Fund Accountant, you will oversee the end to end process with respect to their client's accounting requirements. This includes overseeing the full p&l and balance sheet. You will also become familiar with a range of investment funds and gain exposure to products, strategies and fee structures as well as accounting.
As a Fund Accountant, your key responsibilities will include:
- Calculation of daily Net Asset Values (NAV's) - this involves P&L analysis, review position and cash reconciliations, reporting any trading issues to our clients
- Review monthly capital movements and adhoc corp action activity
- Analyse performance and review income/expense journals for validity
- Review and finalise month end P&L and balance sheet in preparation for client sign off
- Produce investor level allocations of income and expenses at valuation points, including calculation of inventive and management fee
- Work alongside the client relationship manager to support client queries and partner with the client on initiatives
Whilst it may be advantageous to have previous experience of a fund accounting environment, candidates from professional services and industry are also encourage to apply.
These exciting Find Accountant roles will suit part-qualified candidates with financial accounting/reporting experience, strong communications skills and a willingness to learn.
SThree are committed to ensuring equal opportunities, fairness of treatment, dignity, work-life balance and the elimination of all forms of discrimination in the workplace for all staff and job applicants.
Find this job and thousands more on
Logging you in...