£30000 - £35000 per annum + parking
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are excited to be hiring a Risk Analyst for a US listed business with a truly global reach. They are seeking a sharp, driven individual who wants to join and progress alongside a high performing risk team in central Woking.
The successful Risk Analyst will ideally be immediately available or on 1 weeks notice maximum.
- Taking raw claims data and providing analysis to find any errors or opportunities to save money by finding counterfeit claims
- Partner with Health and Safety teams to find ways to reduce payout spend due to accident and insurance claims
- Assist claims managers with larger claims (over £10,000) and provide commentary on where the business could save money
- Helping M&A team with due diligence during acquisition process
- Processing claims payments taking payments from raw data to payment runs
- Assist manager present risk summary to senior management
- Have a degree (2:1 and above) in a business or finance related field
- Driven and seeking progression within their next role they want someone who is going to grow and challenge
- Currently studying or planning on studying a related professional qualification (CIMA, ACCA, CII, ARM)
- 2 years experience in a finance or insurance role. (The role will suit someone looking to take a step up from an Accounts Assistant role for example)
A wellknown global brand, they have offices across the globe. They are a member of the Fortune 100 and have a global turnover of approx. $54bn. They have a fun, inclusive culture but take their work seriously and have great progression prospects. In this role they would expect someone to be gunning for a promotion after 1.5 2 years to a supervisory position. They have just completed a complete refurbishment of their spacious offices in central Woking which is a stones throw from the station.
They are looking to offer paid study support to the successful candidate.
Offered on a temporary to permanent basis £30,000 per annum plus benefits
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 12 days ago