Industrial Refrigeration Engineer
£35000 - £40000 per annum
salary / Package: from £40,000 / 40 hour week / Door to Door Pay / 25 Days Holiday a year + High Spec Company Van (Can be used for personal use) / Overtime Paid @ time 1.5 and Double time
We are a specialist Agricultural Refrigeration company who specialise in providing our clients with full service solutions in specialist temperature control equipment. We take the time to invest in our engineers and provide them with high spec vans and the latest tools so they always have the best tools for the job.
Our refrigeration engineers are responsible for the service and repair of a variety of industrial refrigeration control systems so you must have prior experience of this in order to be considered.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years as a refrigeration engineer.
- NVQ level 2
- Valid FGas certificate .
- Experience on the following equipment is desirable industrial control systems
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Full driving licence
- £35k to £40k DOE
- 40 hour s
- Door to door pay
- Big Opportunity for Company Progression ( We have a proven record for promoting within )
- Company Van
- Company Fuel Card
- Company Phone
- Company Pension Scheme
- Overtime Available paid at time 1.5 and Sundays and bank holidays double time
- Local Work
- 28 Days Holiday
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on######### for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: industrial, agricultural, Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, FGas, NVQ LEVEL 1 / 2 / 3, grain storage, crop storage, inverter driver, danfloss
Posted 8 days ago