Training Solutions Engineer
£45.00 - £45.30 per hour
Join a worldrenowned aerospace and defence organisationas aTraining Solutions Engineer in Broad Oak.
Would you like to join a global aerospace and defence organisation? Do you want to work as part of an organisation protecting people and maintaining maximum national security?
- Due to a drive for greater success, this advanced manufacturing business is currently searching for a Training Solutions Engineer to add to their talented, hardworking team in Broad Oak on a 6month contract. Striving for innovation and creativity you can ensure no two days will be the same. This role will be offering £45.30 per hour.
- This is a phenomenal opportunity to not only work for a prestigious, advanced organisation, but to gain skills and knowledge you wont find anywhere else.
Within the role of Training Solutions Engineer, youll be responsible for:
- Supporting a competitive programme run by the UK Ministry of Defence.
- Selecting long term service providers for delivery of 80% of RN individual training.
- Scoping, conducting, commissioning and overseeing training needs analyses.
To succeed within the role of Training Solutions Engineer, youll have experience in a similar position, and youll ideally have the following skills:
- The ability to influence multiple stakeholders and interact confidently with senior management.
- Strong problemsolving skills.
- Strong communication skills.
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a global business that has developed a strategy of working closely with its contingent workforce. Within the role, you can expect to:
- Work on complex, cuttingedge projects
- Achieve a work/life balance
- Work on long term contracts
- Develop your skills at a prestigious company
- Gain security clearance
- If this sounds like the role for you, wed love to hear from you! To apply for the position of Training Solutions Engineer, please send your CV to the Aerospace and Defence team via the apply now button.
- *** PLEASE NOTE: A start date is fast approaching so apply as soon as possible! ***
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position.
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
Posted 44 days ago