Building Control - Greater London - This Area Only | Zoek UK | e887c3
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Building Control Officer
Greater London - This Area Only
£40000 - £62000/annum
Permanent (Full time)
You may feel limited in your current role as a Building Control Surveyor, and it’s important to understand how to overcome those limits. It might be that you’ve hit obstacles in your career progression or hit a wall completely. Alternatively, you may have noticed restrictions in the variety of the projects that you’re overseeing, or feel stuck in an area too far from home.
The role I have here, based in North London, provides ways of solving these problems. It offers many routes for progression, including management training and financial help towards gaining professional memberships, both of which are integral in the path to more senior roles. It also offers the chance to work on a wide variety of projects, from commercial to domestic, as well as the option to work from either home or the office.
As for benefits, the role offers:
* A salary of £40,000 - £62,000 (dependent on experience).
* Fully financed Company Car.
* Performance related bonus scheme, payable twice a year.
* 28 days holiday (plus bank holidays).
* Holiday purchase scheme.
* Up to two professional memberships paid for by the company.
* Company Pension scheme.
* Healthcare Cashback.
* Membership of CABE, CIOB, RICS or equivalent. If you are working towards this, you will be given full support to get you there.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation and technical competence.
* Previous in-house or external building control experience.
* Ability to manage a caseload of regional building control works at different stages of build.
* Current valid driving licence