Medical Ward Nurse West Yorkshire
£26.00 - £40.00 per hour
TFS Healthcare are recruiting for Medical ward Nurses to work in Medical wards in and around the Yorkshire area across a variety of NHS Acute Hospitals.
We require Medical ward Nurses for the following shift requirements:
- Long Days
Shift bookings are up to 3 months in advance offering continuity of care, consistency of work and the satisfaction of not having to worry where your next pay check will be coming from.
On site accommodation is available if you are looking to commute for some highly wellpaid work, giving you continuity and consistency.
As a Tier 1 agency to NHS Hospitals in Yorkshire, we offer all our Medical ward Nurse recruits the following:
- 24 HOUR COMPLIANCE PROCESS and the ability to come in and Register at our Local Office if all documents requested are available
- Daily Payroll
- FREEDBS and MANDATORY TRAINING available if required
- Referring a friend receive £250 Per Person (T&Cs apply)
- Regular clinical support and appraisals (Held on site and at our LOCAL OFFICE)
- Your own dedicated consultant
- 24 Hour Service with the ability to book shifts and give availability around the clock!
- Summer and Christmas Social Events
- Birthday Cards & Presents
For you to be considered for the Medical Ward Nurse role with TFS Healthcare, you will need to have the following Minimum requirements:
*6 months plus recent UK NHS Nurse experience.
- *Full occupational health immunisation history.
- *A current NMC PIN
If you fit the above description and wish to work with one of the UKs fastest growing agencies, please contact or call for further information on#########
TFS Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
TFS Healthcare will make reasonable adjustments and provide support for anyone who needs it either to apply or to succeed in the role. We will also support people to access our clients organisations with sensitivity, respect and care.
Posted 14 days ago