Project Management Trainer Assessor
£30000 - £32000 per annum + 28 days holiday, plus other benefits
Project Management L4 and Management L5 Trainer Assessor North West (Regional Role) £30,000 to £32,000 / 28 days holiday and two weeks holiday at Christmas, plus a day Christmas shopping, 35p per mile, laptop, phone, pension.
The Role: Project Management L4 and Management L5 Trainer Assessor
* Based at home, you will be travelling around the North West region delivering Management Level 5 to senior managers who are employed by mainly levypaying companies.
* Drawing upon your past experience of delivering New Standards Management Level 5, you will be designing the material and resources as the company have been working on Framework and they are transferring over to New Standards.
* The other exciting element of the role is that the company would like someone who has project management experience who will also deliver the new APM level 4 qualification. This is a new qualification that is becoming increasingly popular and this would be the ideal opportunity to add this string to your bow.
* A DBS check prior to commencement of role is required.
Essential Requirements: Project Management L4 and Management L5 Trainer Assessor
* A track record delivering Management Level 5 New Standards this is an absolute essential.
* Experience of managing projects within the workplace. Maybe this is something you have done alone, or as part of a team but you will have had an action plan and systematically worked your way through it.
* A formal training or assessing qualification.
* Previous involvement in creating training material and resources.
* You will have been a senior manager yourself for several years and will be able to relate theory to practical examples to help learners.
The Employer: Project Management L4 and Management L5 Trainer Assessor
* Established for over 10 years this company has an enviable track record within its specialist sector. Recently it has diversified into apprenticeships and this sector is growing very nicely. The company is based in and operates around the North West region of the UK. The companys ethos is to create tailormade business solutions that will enhance the workforces productivity and hence the companys bottom line. But there are two sides to every story and of course, the learner is at the heart of this as the company work to transform lives by offering training and enhanced prospects for a brighter future.
All applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. GPRS Recruitment whose registered address is 47 Gaolgate Street, Stafford ST16 2BG UK confirm that our client has instructed us that the position advertised herein is of a permanent nature. Due to the high number of applications which we regularly receive, regrettably, we only respond to successful candidates. If you havent heard from us within 7 days then please assume that you have not been selected on this occasion, but dont worry. Well retain your details with the intention of keeping you informed of other suitable opportunities that may arise.
Posted 46 days ago