City of London, London
£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum + Excellent Benefits
- Join a world class, ambitious family owned publications and exhibitions business
- Drive event attendance for three major exhibitions, each hosting around 7000 attendees
- Plan and execute multichannel campaigns and manage a large budget
- Excellent opportunity to grow with a business as it expands internationally
The role: Reporting into the Marketing Director, the successful Marketing Manager will sit in a team of 7 marketers amongst 20 marketers across the whole business. Your primary objective will be to increase event attendance, which will be achieved by planning and executing multichannel campaigns across social media, email, PPC, SEO. You will create your own engaging copy and content to be distributed across these channels.
Key responsibilities of the successful Marketing Manager:
- Execute PPC and SEO campaigns to increase website hits and engagement
- Run paid and organic campaigns across LinkedIn and Twitter
- Create content to be distributed in the businesss publications
- Plan and deliver email campaigns using a state of ESP and CRM systems
- Create long and short form copy to entice and excite your audience
To be considered for the of Marketing Manager, you must have:
- 3+ years B2B marketing experience
- Ideally have previous experience of exhibitions marketing
- A strong degree is looked upon favourably
- Commercially aware, you will be a problem solver and have excellent attention to detail
The company: A family owned media business, this company have ambitious growth plans to take their exhibitions and publications global over the next few years. As part of this they are looking to extend their exhibition marketing team by 30% over the next 6 months. Known, trusted and respected, this business is a great place to grow your career.
The role is located within Central London
BMS Performance have spent years building strong relationships with leading companies. We can introduce you to the right companies for your skillset and provide guidance to help you get your next marketing role.
If you have recently met with a BMS Consultant at our London office, please contact them directly to discuss this opportunity.
Posted 28 days ago