Solicitor – Real Estate
Exciting opportunity for Real Estate Solicitor at Lexcel-accredited Bournemouth firm, offering an excellent salary and a range of benefits.
Lexcel-accredited and possessing a raft of client recommendations and testimonials, this firm is well-established within the legal framework. The firm covers a range of practice areas across both individual and commercial sectors and is renowned for delivering a high level of client care. With a network of offices spread nationwide, the firm is now looking to hire a Real Estate Solicitor for its Bournemouth office, which is located near a variety of local amenities and good transport links.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Solicitor to manage their own caseload of real estate matters. Drawing upon your commercial property experience, you will undertake a variety of duties which will include the following matters: development; landlord and tenant; flat lease extensions and; block management. Business development will be a feature of the role, so it would be advantageous to possess experience in networking and marketing. In return, the firm offers a competitive salary package and a range of benefits such as an attractive holiday allowance, a non-contributory pension scheme and private medical insurance.
Applications are encouraged from Solicitors with 4-8 years’ PQE in commercial property.
It would be advantageous to possess specific experience of development and landlord and tenant matters, in addition to flat lease extensions and block management matters.
The successful Real Estate Solicitor will excel at business development.
Client care and communication skills will be key strengths.
IT proficiency is a requirement of the role.
Solicitor – Real Estate
For further details of this Real Estate Solicitor vacancy, please contact Ricardo quoting reference RD01181961.
PLEASE CHECK YOUR EMAIL (INCLUDING SPAM FOLDER) FOR CONFIRMATION YOUR APPLICATION HAS BEEN RECEIVED.
Please follow our agency on LinkedIn, where we post up to date information, jobs and case studies.
- Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are a recruitment agency, all vacancy descriptions are of general content and no responsibility is taken for salary or PQE differences. The salary range shown on the current advert may not have been an indication provided by the client and could be a guideline from our research team as a broad indication on salary scales in the market, dependent on experience.
- By applying for this position at Law Staff Legal you confirm that you have the experience, training, qualifications and any authorisation required by law or by any professional body, which the position requires and that you are willing to work in the position.
- By applying for this position you give Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited authorisation to submit your curriculum vitae to the hirer. If you do not wish us to make this application on your behalf please email informing Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited of such. Please note however, once an introduction has been made by Law Staff Legal Recruitment it cannot be withdrawn this and you are bound by the terms as stated here in our terms supplied on our web site.
In accordance with The Conduct of Agencies and Businesses Regulations Act of 2003, Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited require all candidates applying for a position to provide via email, fax or post, a copy of photographic identity and proof of address.
- Please also note that all communication, including telephone calls, with Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited are recorded and monitored for training and compliance purposes.
- To view Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration terms please go to our website.
- As part of Law Staff Legal Recruitment Limited's candidate registration and care process, all successful applications are responded to within 7 working days. If you have not been contacted within this timescale your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
- Address: Please see our website for details
Posted 39 days ago