Junior Front End Developer
Weybridge, Surrey, England
£25k - 30k per year
Junior Front End Web Developer - Weybridge - paying up to £30k
A professional Digital Marketing Agency based in Weybridge is looking for a Junior Fromt End Web Developer to join their growing team. The ideal candidate must have some experience in creating bespoke responsive designs as well as an understanding of UX and usability.
You will predominantly be developing the front end (UI) of websites, building and maintaining a growing portfolio of our own brands, websites and web apps working alongside a team of experienced developers.
The successful candidate will be a keen coder, impassioned, sharp and on the ball with an eye for detail. You will be well organised, willing to learn and encouraged to contribute ideas. We want someone that is disciplined and able to manage your own time, able to work alone or as part of a small team, to project schedules and timescales.
Skills and experience required for the Front End Web Developer:
- Degree or equivalent experience
- Strong HTML and CSS knowledge
- Responsive design knowledge
- Conceptual skills
- Understanding of web standards
- Creating wireframes
- Ability to work in a team
- Able to juggle multiple projects at any one time
Nice to have but not essential:
- Graphic design or Illustration skills
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of designing for parallax sites
- Free all-day parking
- Pension scheme
- Free office refreshments (biscuits, fruit, tea & coffee)
- Team outings
- Great Christmas & Summer parties
Please apply here with your CV along with your portfolio link or any examples of your work.
Posted 6 days ago