1:1 Teaching Assistant
£55 - £65 per annum
Academics are looking to recruit a full time Teaching Assistant to work in a happy, friendly and warm primary school in Cardiff. This modern approach to learning school has top of the range facilities as well as onsite parking.
This Teaching Assistant position is to work one to one with a young boy in Year 1 with complex behavioural needs. The Teaching Assistant should establish a supportive relationship with the pupil and will be there to help motivate and encourage him as well as providing levels of attention, reassurance and help as appropriate. The Teaching Assistant with use their own initiative as well as praise to encourage the pupil to concentrate and stay on task during lessons.
To become a Teaching Assistant in this Cardiff Primary School you will:
- To have recent experience of working in a school setting.
- Be able to suitably meet the needs of the role.
- Work effectively as part of a team and also on your own.
- Be able to provide two professional references.
As part of the Academics team you will benefit from:
- The support of a dedicated Primary Consultant.
- Excellent opportunities for CPD training.
If you think you have the required experience, attributes and qualification for this Teaching Assistant role, please send me a copy of your CV to ######### or call the office on#########
Posted 23 days ago