NQT Food technology teacher
£125 - £210 per day
Key stage 3 and 4
- September 2019
This is a high performing school in Essex and is rated good by OFSTED. The school is committed to provide a vibrant inspiring learning environment, where pupils are supported to achieve their full potential. Pupils are encouraged to have respect for each other and to develop inquistive minds. Staff have high expectations and have strong relationships with pupils.
The successful applicant is expected to:
- Effectively teach key stage 3 & 4 Food tech to the highest standards.
- Assess and mark pupils work, monitoring progression levels.
- Deliver fun and engaging lessons that also challenge and develop learning.
- Communicate effectively with pupils, parents and other staff members.
- Be committed to the schools objectives and teach in line with their ethos.
We are looking for a newly qualified teacher (NQT) of Food technology teacher who can teach key stage 3 and 4. An up to date knowledge of the UK curriculum is essential. This is a temporary role but has the possibility to become a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Competitive rates of pay
- Supportive working environment
If you are interested in this position or any other roles we currently have available, please click the link to apply today.
Earn £250 per referral to Athona Education.
Posted 41 days ago