Speech & Language Therapist (Band 5)
£24000 - £24000 Per Annum
Permanent (Full time)
Speech & Language Therapist (Band 5)**– North London**
A great role has become available for a Speech & LanguageTherapist (SLT) to join a leading care provider who are expanding their team. This organisation provides personal care to individuals in residential homes with complex and varied needs including mental health support.
As the Speech & LanguageTherapist; you will be for delivering effective Speech and LanguageTherapy to vulnerable adults in community rehabilitation and supported living services. You will be working with adults who have mental health, learning disabilities or other complex needs as part of a multi-disciplinary team of professionals.
- Use Speech and Language Therapy skills to effectively assess, treat and provide support to clients
- Contribute to high standards of person centred care for all clients
- Provide ongoing evaluation for clients using Speech and Language Therapy
- Assist the Clinical Lead SLT in delivering training programmes
- A recognised Speech and Language Therapy degree qualification or equivalent
- Previous postgraduate SLT clinical experience with adults
- HCPC registered and a registered member of RCSLT
- Evidence of ongoing professional development
- Previous experience in an adult clinical learning disability or mental health rehabilitation setting may be advantageous
- Experience within social services is desirable but may not be essential
- Financial support towards professional qualifications
- Cost of enhanced DBS covered
- Competitive salary
- 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.
Posted 80 days ago