Critical Facilities Manager (Client Side)
£55000 - £63000 per annum + 10% Bonus, Private Medical etc
My Client has an excellent opportunity for a technical operations manager / data centre manager to join their company. The position will oversee all operational, financial and customer activities.
- The Data Centre Manager should ensure that policies and procedures are being implemented in their property or portfolio and will ensure that all customer support, engineering and security groups are all performing to expected levels and provide leadership and oversight across these teams.
- Oversee all building systems and critical facilities equipment including fire/life safety, mechanical and electrical systems. Plan, implement, coordinate and supervise all mechanical/electrical operations, maintenance and energy management programs for a critical facilities environment. Ensure 100% uptime. HV Authorising.
- Recruit, manage and develop site team.
- Maintain a motivated and engaged team.
- Develop strong relationships with the customer and embed a culture of Service Excellence with internal and external customers.
- Execute all aspects of data centre operations including the operation, maintenance and repair of all mission critical equipment and systems supporting a 24x7 data centre operation to achieve 100% uptime and 100% compliance with all customer SLAs.
- FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT
- Work with Asset Management and Property Manager in the planning, budgeting and control of operating and capital expenditures.
- Ensure the Property Manager is supported in submitting all required financial reporting to Asset Management within specified timelines.
- Work with the Property Manager to maintain costeffective and efficient operations of the building.
- Recommend cost and efficiency improvements to be implemented.
- Work with other DC Managers to ensure multisite contract leverage and attain economy of scale on repeat services.
- LEASE ADMINISTRATION & IMPLEMENTATION
- Have a good knowledge of all leases and Service Agreements and ensure compliance with lease terms at all times.
- Work with Property Manager and customers to resolve any disagreements or disputes related to the leases or SLAs.
- SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Planning, organising and prioritising skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong rapport and relationship building skills with both internal and external customers
- Ability to work under pressure and keep calm in a crisis
- Previous experience managing a small team
- Experience of coaching, training and developing a team both technical and nontechnical
- Experience of dealing with customer problems in difficult circumstances
- Experience of implementing cost controls
- Appreciation of the data centre and colocation sector
- Computerliteracy/IT skills email, data entry, excel, power point, word
- Recognized formal technical training
- Significant experience of knowledge of critical building infrastructure (e.g. UPS, Generators, BMS, HV/LV systems and switching, cooling systems, etc.)
- Package Summary
- Salary max £63k + 10% Bonus
- Private Medical Cover
Other company benefits
- Pension Scheme
- 25 Days Annual Leave + Bank Holidays
- Subsidised Eye Tests etc
- Performance Salary Increments
- Please apply online or contact Tarik BellRoss for further information.######### or ######### )
Resourcing Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 22 days ago