Up to £65 per day
Would you like to develop the fundamental skills children need? Can you bring fun and excitement into the classroom, even for older children? Could you work with flexibility in a fastpaced environment? Have you got transferable skills you could use in a classroom?
We are currently recruiting for Teaching Assistants throughout the South Devon Area. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, then apply today!
* Consultants with experience working in education
* Free training, both online and onsite
* ReferaFriend scheme, with a chance of earning £300
* Continuous career development opportunities
Your responsibilities will include:
* Provide support to whole class, small groups and 1:1 in Key stages 1 and 2.
* Creating a positive learning environment through professionally planned lessons and classroom displays
* Using imagination and innovation to enhance the learning experience of all pupils
* Supporting learners with managing behaviour and accessing the curriculum
* Excellent communication skills
* Experience working with young children
* A drive to inspire the next generation
* Must be flexible to suit changeable shift patterns
Still interested? Get in touch on and ask for Lewis, or email ######### .
You could be on your way to the best opportunity of your career!
Posted 8 days ago