Warehouse / Logistics Operatives
Newcastle upon Tyne, Tyne and Wear, England
£17k - 17.5k per year + Benefits
Warehouse / Logistics Operatives - Newcastle Upon Tyne, , Permanent Opportunity, £10.21 Per Hour - Shift Work (2 Weeks of Days followed by 2 Weeks of Nights) - 3 Positions Available.
An excellent opportunity to join an industry renowned Automotive / Heavy Industry manufacturer who are going through a sustained period of growth.
Our client work as a first and second Tier supplier to major Automotive OEM's across the world
The Position :
Warehouse / Logistics Operatives who will work as part as a team on a rotating Dayshift and Nightshift System managing / locating large metal component parts to include using a 3 Tonne Fork Lift Truck
- Experience of working in a similar role within a Heavy Goods Environment
- Qualified and experienced in driving / Operating a 3 Tonne Fork Lift Truck
- Experience gained in a Manufacturing Environment
Why Should You Apply?
- Outstanding opportunity to join an established international manufacturer
- Competitive hourly rate plus benefits with an established employer
Theo James Recruitment specialise in Manufacturing & Engineering recruitment across the following disciplines.
- Supply Chain/Logistics
- Quality - Engineering , Management
- Design - Engineer, Management
- Maintenance - Technician, Engineer, Management
- Production / Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environmental
- Project Engineering, Management
- Leadership and Management
- HR & Finance
Posted 26 days ago