Nursery Deputy Manager
£21000 - £24000 per annum
NURSERY DEPUTY MANAGER
Job Location: Torquay
Job Ref: 3899
Salary Guide: c£24k dep on experience
Staff Benefits: Pension, 23 days Annual Leave,
Staff Perks: Generous Staff Childcare Discounts, Staff goodies,
An experienced Deputy Manager is needed for a lovely large setting in Torquay. You will need to be an experienced senior practitioner who has experience of supporting the manager in the day to day operations of the nursery.
Nursery Deputy Manager Requirements:
* Have a minimum Level 3 Childcare / Early Years Qualification
* Experience of leading and supporting teams the manager in the daily running of the setting
* At least three years experience working in the Early Years sector
* Have excellent written and verbal English.
Nursery Deputy Manager Job Description:
* Relevant skills for working with children aged 0 5 years.
* A good understanding of childrens development, together with the EYFS Curriculum
* Experience of leading and supporting a team
* Good understanding of marketing and supporting the Occupancy within the Nursery
* To be motivated and able to motivate children and staff
* To possess a reasonable standard of literacy and the ability to write reports as appropriate.
* A willingness to work as part of and contribute positively to the staff team.
* A willingness to attend staff meetings, training courses and nursery parents evenings as appropriate.
To apply for the role as Nursery Deputy Manager please send us your up to date CV: We look forward to talking to you and discussing the role anytime 8am to 8pm Monday to Friday and 10am to 2pm on Saturday
Posted 4 days ago