Newcastle upon Tyne
£120000 - £120000 Per Annum Six Figure Package + Equity Option
Delighted to be supporting a branded Construction and building products brand in their search for a new Managing Director. You will take ownership of driving revenue growth and profitability of a £10m business.
The role will report into the Group CEO and will have full autonomy to drive the strategic direction of the business. Your role will include;
- Develop a commercial plan to drive profitable sales through marketing
- Drive efficiencies in the operations and installation parts of the group
- Develop culture and engagement to drive the workforce forward
- Work closely with the Operations division to ensure customer satisfaction is at an optimum level
- Drive EBITDA to fund growth ambitions
You will have gained experience running a business or business unit with full accountability of P&L and the strategic direction of a business. It's imperative that you have a strong understanding of installation, construction, or projects but also have a solid commercial acumen capable of driving sales in an ever changing landscape.
You will understand the dynamics of working in an SME environment and be able to demonstrate a clear plan when it comes to driving customer satisfaction and loyalty.
There is an option to take part ownership of the business through a share scheme after hitting clear agreed objectives so there is a real opportunity for someone wanting to be part of a business in the future
Posted 21 days ago